[Mediawiki-l] Mediazilla sources

Mirko Raner mirko at raner.ws
Wed Dec 14 01:43:31 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I would like to add a Mediazilla front-end for my own bugzilla
installation. The site is running Bugzilla 2.20 and Mediawiki 1.4.7 with
slightly customized Monobook stylesheets.
 From what I understand, Mediazilla is just the original Bugzilla
Perl/CGI scripts with some minor modifications, so that the Mediawiki
stylesheets get used. But where can I find the source for the modified
scripts? Are they in the Wikipedia CVS on SourceForge? Can I simply
replace the original Bugzilla scripts with the Mediazilla scripts, or
are there additional adjustments that I need to make?

Thanks for any pointers,

Mirko