[Mediawiki-l] Lost icons

Michael Bartmess michael at bartmess.net
Tue Dec 13 04:48:50 UTC 2005

I have only had the MediaWiki software running for a few days.  I deleted a
page from the wiki (don't know if that caused the problem) and now the icons
are missing from the editing window.  I verified that the .png files (such
as the button_bold.png) are still in the skins\common\images folder.  I
verified that the EditPage.php is intact.

Anybody have any ideas hwo i can get my icons back?

Along with the edit page icons for bold, italic, etc, it seems to have
affected the link to the mediawiki icon at the bottom of the page.

Michael C. Bartmess