[Mediawiki-l] Re: Redirecting site errors to the wiki

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Dec 13 03:26:32 UTC 2005

> From: Rowan Collins <rowan.collins at gmail.com>
>
> Type http://en.wikipedia.org/WikiWord and see what happens :)
> [If it's good enough for Wikipedia...]

I guess I should have tried that before asking the list... :-)

> As for why not just have your wiki contents there in the first place,
> it's because it rules out exposing anything other than articles...

That's what I had suspected, but wanted to make sure I hadn't
committed some deadly sin!

:::: If the energy crisis forces us to diminish automobile use in the
cities, stops us from building highways and covering the country with
concrete and asphalt, forces us to rehabilitate the railroads, causes
us to invest in mass transportation and limits the waste of
electrical energy, one can only assume that the Arab nations and the
big oil companies have united to save the American Republic. -- John
Kenneth Galbraith
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesimths.com/Van>