[Mediawiki-l] Can't get past config

Hollósi Péter peter.hollosi at tek.hu
Mon Dec 12 14:05:48 UTC 2005

Great, this is working fine!

Many thanks,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Church [mailto:robchur at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 2:43 PM
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Can't get past config

Aha. IIS. Now, I've had a similar problem before. Open
LocalSettings.php and find the lines like:

# If using PHP as a CGI module, use the ugly URLs
$wgArticle = "$wgScriptPath/index.php/$1";
#$wgArticle = "$wgScriptPath/index.php?title=$1"

Comment the first line (the "pretty" URLs) and uncomment the second
("ugly URLs"). Something tells me this might sort the problem out.

Rob Church