[Mediawiki-l] Can't get past config

Hollósi Péter peter.hollosi at tek.hu
Mon Dec 12 13:11:24 UTC 2005

1. the file is present and readable.
2. all the files from the tarball are there, index.php in MediaWiki root directory (in the same folder as LocalSettings.php - "/wiki" in your example).

And yes, I forgot about the environment :)

OS: Windows XP Professional SP2
Web server: IIS 5.1
PHP 5.1.1
MySQL 5.0.16
MediaWiki 1.5.2
Browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7 (the case is the same with both)

Thanks
Peter