[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki chinese customization

qijie chen service88port at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 03:24:19 UTC 2005

 Hi,
 I try to install mediawiki 1.5.3 on a Linux box. I selected language zh
 After the installation, the main wiki page have four chinese selections on the top, such as mainland-simplified, tw-tradition, sg-simplified and  hk-tradition.  I would like to customize the selection to only two choices, simplified and tradition.  In addtition, I would like to have the simplified chinese as default.

 Would someone show me how to do this?
 Thanks
 Chris