[Mediawiki-l] Last chance to participate in survey of corporate wiki users - win an iPod Nano

Yates, Nathan David (Dave) nathan.yates.2007 at marshall.usc.edu
Fri Dec 2 13:46:11 UTC 2005

CORPORATE WIKI USERS - THIS IS FOR YOU. ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO WIN AN iPOD
NANO!

If you are an active user/contributor to a company wiki, consider taking
this survey by December 6th and have your name entered into a raffle for
an iPod Nano!  We have already raffled off one iPod and are holding a
second raffle just for new survey participants.

http://emarshall2.usc.edu/ultimatesurvey/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=419

Take a moment and read these questions:
* Have you thought about how your use of corporate wikis compare to
other people using corporate wikis?
* Have you wondered if other people contribute to their company's wiki
for the same reasons you do?
* Have you wondered why some people are comfortable editing others'
stuff on wikis and others are not comfortable doing it?
* Is there anything about your company's use of wikis that bothers you?
* Have you ever been interested in contributing to research that is
going to help identify lessons learned about how to enhance corporate
use of wikis?
* Do you have any interest in winning an iPod Nano?

If you answered any of these questions "yes", then consider taking this
survey by December 6th and be entered into a drawing for a free iPod
Nano. Why not give it a try?
This survey is being conducted by Dr. Ann Majchrzak, Marshall School of
Business, University of Southern California and Dr. Christian Wagner,
City University of Hong Kong. We've been asked by the Society for
Information Management's Advanced Practices Council (a professional
society of Chief Information Officers in the U.S. (see
http://simnet.org)) to conduct a survey of active (contributing)
corporate wiki users. We will use your responses to identify lessons
learned about how to enhance corporate use of wikis. By corporate wiki,
we mean a wiki used in a company to further the goals of that
organization. Such a wiki might be used for tasks including R&D, project
management, helpdesk activities or knowledge sharing.
Thank you for your time!

Ann Majchrzak, PhD
Professor of Information Systems
Marshall School of Business