[Mediawiki-l] upload directory changed

WikiPlant mediawiki-1 at wikiplant.org
Thu Dec 1 19:46:00 UTC 2005

I have a problem: i changed in LocalSettings.php the upload
directories... and now there are coming warnings, e.g.:
Warning:
imagecreatefromjpeg(http://upload.wikiplant.org/de/b/b2/Helianthus_annuus_(1).jpg):
failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in
/www/htdocs/w005dd98/wiki/includes/Image.php on line 1071

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image
resource in /www/htdocs/w005dd98/wiki/includes/Image.php on line 1079

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open
'http://upload.wikiplant.org/de/thumb/b/b2/Helianthus_annuus_(1).jpg/450px-Helianthus_annuus_(1).jpg'
for writing in /www/htdocs/w005dd98/wiki/includes/Image.php on line 1099

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource
in /www/htdocs/w005dd98/wiki/includes/Image.php on line 1082
please help me :(

second question: what have I exactly to change for making shared uploads
from several wikis possible? (i know, something with the
deafultsettings, but what?!)

thanks for your help and greez from germany - florian*
*