[Mediawiki-l] Re: Re: Wikiwyg

Jim Higson jh at 333.org
Wed Aug 31 11:47:14 UTC 2005

SJ wrote:

> Ascander and a few other devs who came to Wikimania earlier this month
> were working on their own collection of wysiwyg implementation ideas
> and requirements; perhaps they can coordinate with you as you get back
> up to geek speed.
>
> SJ

By the way, I've had a bit of correspondence about naming. We agreed to call
our projects by the full names Wikiwyg.org and Wikiwyg.net, and to post a
disambiguation note at the top of both our home pages as soon as my site is
properly up.

I'm quite happy with this. The Wikiwyg.net guys seem to have acted in good
faith and weren't aware of my project's name when they started theirs.

Jim