[Mediawiki-l] Problem bei der Installation von MediaWiki/ Problem with installation of Mediawiki

Gisela Müller g.muellerin at gmx.de
Tue Aug 30 15:31:30 UTC 2005

Ich habe jetzt so gut wie möglich nach der Lösung meines Problems gesucht, konnt aber nirgends fündig werden.
I looked for a souloution for my problem everywhere I could imagine, but found nothing.

Könnt ihr mir Bitte helfen:
please help me:

ich bekomme diese Meldung wenn ich versuche MediaWiki auf meinem Rechner zu installieren:
I got this output when i try to install MediaWiki on my PC.

Checking environment...
PHP 4.4.0: ok
Warning: PHP's register_globals option is enabled. MediaWiki will work correctly, but this setting increases your exposure to potential security vulnerabilities in PHP-based software running on
your server. You should disable it if you are able.
PHP server API is cgi-fcgi; using ugly URLs (index.php?title=Page_Title)
Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
PHP is configured with no memory_limit.
Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
Turck MMCache not installed, can't use object caching functions
Found GD graphics library built-in, image thumbnailing will be enabled if you enable uploads.
Installation directory: S:\Abyss_X1\htdocs\karfau.de-felsenhain
Script URI path: /karfau.de-felsenhain
Warning: $wgSecretKey key is insecure, generated with mt_rand(). Consider changing it manually.
Connected as root (automatic)
Connected to database... 4.1.12a-nt; enabling MySQL 4 enhancements
Warning: $wgSecretKey key is insecure, generated with mt_rand(). Consider changing it manually.
Database db51185_3 exists
There are already MediaWiki tables in this database. Checking if updates are needed...
Granting user permissions...

..linkscc table already exists.
..hitcounter table already exists.
..querycache table already exists.
..objectcache table already exists.
..categorylinks table already exists.
..logging table already exists.
..user_rights table already exists.
..have ipb_id field in ipblocks table.
..have ipb_expiry field in ipblocks table.
..have rc_type field in recentchanges table.
..have rc_ip field in recentchanges table.
..have rc_id field in recentchanges table.
..have rc_patrolled field in recentchanges table.
..have user_real_name field in user table.
..have user_token field in user table.
..have ur_user field in user_rights table.
..have log_params field in logging table.
..have ss_total_pages field in site_stats table.
..already have interwiki table
..indexes seem up to 20031107 standards
..linkscc is up to date, or does not exist. Good.
Converting links table to ID-ID...
Sorry! The wiki is experiencing some technical difficulties, and cannot contact the database server.