[Mediawiki-l] Help with logging in/user preferences/"short" URL

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:55:42 UTC 2005

Oops, I hit reply mindlessly without checking that it was to the list!
Anyway, for the record, here's his response and my answer.

On 8/28/05, Douglas Valkenaar <douglas.valkenaar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, thanks for your response but you've lost me on both counts:
>
> 1) How do I set a variable to two directories (what's the serparator)?

Read up on cookies. <http://www.google.com/search?q=HTTP+cookies>
would be a good place to start.

The short answer: You inheirently can't. And I'm not refering to
physical directories, I'm refering to URI paths. (Set to the parent
dir, if possible.)

<http://www.php.net/session>

--
  Jamie