[Mediawiki-l] 1.5rc3: navigation box

Sy sy1234 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 14:27:43 UTC 2005

On 8/27/05, Rowan Collins <rowan.collins at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26 Aug 2005 14:18:15 +0200, Patrick Gundlach <pg at levana.de> wrote:
> I don't really understand what you're failing to do here. You link to
> an "example" page, so does that page have the *correct* layout, or the
> *incorrect* layout? If the former, what's the problem? If the latter,
> what's wrong with it?

I believe the desired functionality would be expressed like this in wikicode:

title:
* [[first link]]
* [[second link]]
** [[third link]]

Notice the indentation of the third link.

I can even say that I'm having the same problem.  I edited
mediawiki:sidebar and I don't see the changes being expressed.  In my
case I added some wild stuff and it hasn't shown up yet.  I don't know
of a way to flush the cache more thoroughly than I have, to force the
update of the sidebar.