[Mediawiki-l] 1.5rc3: navigation box

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:23:06 UTC 2005

On 26 Aug 2005 14:18:15 +0200, Patrick Gundlach <pg at levana.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried in 1.5rc3 to edit the navigation side bar with
> MediaWiki:Sidebar. Works fine so far, but I'd like to have a layout
> like

I don't really understand what you're failing to do here. You link to
an "example" page, so does that page have the *correct* layout, or the
*incorrect* layout? If the former, what's the problem? If the latter,
what's wrong with it?

> * Download
>
>   * mirror 1
>   * mirror 2
>
> * next item

I see two things in this illustation:
1) the mirror links are indented slightly more than the other points;
this appears to be working correctly on the link you provided (under
Mozilla 1.7.8 for Linux)

2) there are blank lines before and after the two mirror links; I'm
not sure why you'd want this, but it might be doable via some clever
CSS manipulation, or as you say directly modifying the skin.

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]