[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.4.8. installation issue

Rowe, Dolores A dolores.a.rowe at boeing.com
Fri Aug 26 20:51:04 UTC 2005

Teammates,

When trying to configure MediaWiki after installation, I get the
following
error:

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Not supported in multithreaded Web servers
- use extension=mysql.so in your php.ini in
G:\wwwroot\wiki\install-utils.inc on line 17
Could not load MySQL driver! Please compile php --with-mysql or install
the mysql.so module.

I have a win2k sp4 server, running IIS v5.0 and Sun ONE Web Server v6.0
(but I was using IIS for the wiki), and
I am entirely unsure what to do.  I do not have a file titled "mysql.so"
in my MySQL folder.

Lori

Lori (Dolores) Rowe
Web Administrator
Software Engineering Tools and Environments
Boeing
(314)882-8784