[Mediawiki-l] Re: breadcrumbs

Kevin Kev4020 at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 06:46:43 UTC 2005

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-cvs/2004-August/003300.html

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-cvs/2005-July/009732.html

> > put in
> > >
> > > Links you mentionned are notifications that some code got added in
> > > MediaWiki. The category browser is already in MediaWiki since at least
1.4.

> > Hello Ashar,
> >
> > that's what I do not understand completely. I've done as you said - I put
> > $wgUseCategoryBrowser = true; into the LocalSettings.php but as a result I
got
> > the error-message: "Fatal error: Non-static method Skin::walkThrough()
cannot
> > be called statically in /opt/lampp/htdocs/dewiki/includes/Skin.php on line
> > 512"
> > In my case this is: "$s .= walkThrough($parenttree,$this);" in the
function
> > "walkThrough". Do you have an idea what's going wrong here?
>
> That line should be
> $s .= $this->walkThrough ($parenttree, $this);
> for one thing.

Hello Josh,

I've done as you said. Now the error message is: "Fatal error: Call to
undefined method SkinMonoBook::walkThrough()
in /opt/lampp/htdocs/dewiki/includes/Skin.php on line 512". So can you please
give me the rest of your code of the function walkThrough? I think that there
is still something wrong with my lines. I'm using MediaWiki 1.4.7, PHP 5.0.4
and MySQL 4.1.12.

Thanks a lot so far.

Best regards, Kevin