[Mediawiki-l] Name and Password from PHP_AUTH (follow-up to: Where is the "are they logged in" code located?)

Kristin Igaki kristin_igaki at playstation.sony.com
Fri Aug 19 00:22:30 UTC 2005

Mr. Cameron -

Sorry to bother you, but I have been trying to implement this change in
my 1.5b4 install in and attempt to join our htaccess and wiki logins.
I am getting hung up by the fact that UserUpdate doesn't seem to exist
in 1.5.  Do you know what I might need to change?

I know that this is out of the blue, but I hope it is a simple thing for
you, and that you don't mind my presumtion too much.

--

Namaste,

Kristin A. Igaki
SCEA Web Mom