[Mediawiki-l] Re: breadcrumbs

Kevin Kev4020 at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 14:50:03 UTC 2005

Ashar Voultoiz <hashar at ...> writes:

> Kevin wrote:
> > I found some interesting in the web.
> > http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-cvs/2004-August/003300.html
> > and
> > http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-cvs/2005-July/009732.html
> >
> > but I don't know exactly how to use. Are the numbers the lines where to
put in
> > the code???
>
> Links you mentionned are notifications that some code got added in
> MediaWiki. The category browser is already in MediaWiki since at least 1.4.

Hello Ashar,

that's what I do not understand completely. I've done as you said - I put
$wgUseCategoryBrowser = true; into the LocalSettings.php but as a result I got
the error-message: "Fatal error: Non-static method Skin::walkThrough() cannot
be called statically in /opt/lampp/htdocs/dewiki/includes/Skin.php on line
512"
In my case this is: "$s .= walkThrough($parenttree,$this);" in the function
"walkThrough". Do you have an idea what's going wrong here?

Best regards,

	Kevin