[Mediawiki-l] Transparency of uploaded PNG images?

Morten Blaabjerg morten at crewscut.com
Wed Aug 17 22:34:54 UTC 2005

In that case, it seems to be an IE problem, since once thumbnailed and
resized it behaves pretty much like a resized gif-file - except it works.
With .gif's I get the pink color and no transparency, when resized or
thumbnailed, but they work and get transparent when in their original size.

It doesn't look pretty, but it can be resized and transparency retained. A
better solution than uploading several different'sized gif's, although they
would probably be prettier.

Thanx for your replies,
Morten :-)

--