[Mediawiki-l] Date variables in MW do not refresh automagically

Hans Voss hans.voss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:44:28 UTC 2005

I have a question for the experts on this list.

I have an otherwise rather static page (front page) on which I have a
link that is defined as:
[[{{CURRENTMONTHNAME}} {{CURRENTDAY}} {{CURRENTYEAR}}]]

I have noticed that this link only gets updated when I actually modify
the page. Is there another way to get the page to update (at the start
of each day, so special calls like adding a '?refresh_now' to the URL
are ok).
--
----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards