[Mediawiki-l] Displaying a regular web page within a wiki page

Mark Johnson mark.johnson at onfiber.com
Tue Aug 16 13:33:22 UTC 2005

Is it possible to "source in" or in some other way display a page within
a wiki page.  On our club site we have a "schedule.php" that read a
schedule of events from a database and creates a page. I would like to
be able to display that schedule within the Wiki frame work.  I can use
an <iframe> but using that tag cause the left-hand navigation boxes not
to show up.  Is there some other way to do this?

Thanks!