[Mediawiki-l] Modifying Printable pages

andrew.mcconnell at sungard.com andrew.mcconnell at sungard.com
Tue Aug 16 21:31:56 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to determine the best approach to adding additional images and
disclaimers to materials printed from my site.  Ideally, I'd like to
modify skins/common/wikiprintable.css with this information.  Admittedly,
I know very little about the inner workings of stylesheets.  I glanced at
a few primers but there doesn't seem to be a way to add content through a
stylesheet (maybe I'm wrong?).

In my perfect scenario, I would add an image above the page title and a
few paragraphs of legalese (from Mysite:Disclaimer) as a footer on the
last page.  I wouldn't want any of this content to appear when users are
browsing pages.

Thanks in advance.

-Andrew