[Mediawiki-l] [ANN] MediaWiki as a weblog, and calendaring.

Sy sy1234 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 12:37:02 UTC 2005

Thanks.  As an aside, my work is heavily invested with MediaWiki (in
fact, that's how I got my new role) and aside from my having lots of
free time to play around with similar stuff like this, we're seriously
thinking about funding development or extensions.

I'll start another thread on the summary extension concept I'd like to
push.  That would give a very nice frontend to a weblog concept.

Btw, my site (my computer, really) has been having some issues so it's
seen more downtime than usual.