[Mediawiki-l] MediWiki Quirk with Special Page on Publishing NewItems

Zain Memon zain at voltage.com
Tue Aug 2 16:59:26 UTC 2005

Adding from a search isn't recommended because then you have single pages in the twilight zone where the only way to reach them is to search (and not through another page).

If you really want to do it, see http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_FAQ#How_do_I_show_a_link_to_create_a_page_when_searches_fail.3F