[Mediawiki-l] Changing License in midstream

John Blumel johnblumel at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 30 18:16:37 UTC 2005

On Apr 30, 2005, at 2:07pm, CheekyGeek wrote:

> Can anybody suggest what license they think I should be using

I think you'll need a custom license that describes the exact terms the
materials on your site are licensed under. All of the Creative Commons
licenses grant the right to copy, distribute and perform so they would
have no advantage over the FDL in your case. I'm not aware of any other
"standard" licenses that would meet your needs.

John Blumel