[Mediawiki-l] Changing License in midstream

CheekyGeek cheekygeek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 18:07:00 UTC 2005

Hi all. In creating my wiki I chose the Copyleft/GPL license.
However, I am finding that some of my sources will allow me
to use web graphics and text for educational purposes, but
will not allow the **redistribution** of them. So I don't think I should
be using the Copyleft/GPL license.

I have not "opened up" my wiki to collaborators yet, so I'm the
only author/editor. Hopefully this means that changing licenses
at this point is not a great problem.

Can anybody suggest what license they think I should be using
and tell me how to change my license "midstream"?
Many thanks (in advance)

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE