[Mediawiki-l] Multi-part pages like EVOwiki and couple more questions...

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:30:03 UTC 2005

On 4/25/05, CheekyGeek <cheekygeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> My immediate question is: How does one make the separate blocks of
> editable info like on EVOwiki?

Also, many wikis use templates in the main page, so that the main page
itself is frequently just the "glue".

> I know that making a Subhead gives one the separate "edit" link, but
> how does one organize the page in multiple columns (boxes) like that?

It's also worth noting that auto-columns are not supported in
HTML/CSS2, though I believe it's in CSS3 (which is still in the
works). I have not looked at that part at all, only saw a mention of
it while looking for something else.

-- Jamie