[Mediawiki-l] rewrite rules works except search

Moonlight Embrace moonlightembrace at acadine.org
Sat Apr 23 22:49:22 UTC 2005

I used the rewrite rules on this page http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Eliminating_index.php_from_the_url exactly where it says Using a rewrite rule in a .htaccess file and it works fine, except the search doesn't work correctly. Where the search url should look something like : domain.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=frog&fulltext=Search

it instead looks like domain.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=frog&fulltext=Search

can anyone help me get my search working?

-Moonlight Embrace