[Mediawiki-l] Installation problem - Newbie

Michael Rhoadarmer Michael.R.Rhoadarmer at wheaton.edu
Thu Apr 21 14:49:30 UTC 2005

Just setup MediaWiki 1.4.0 on a Suse 9 enterprise server, Apache 2.0.49 and PHP is 4.3.4.  Everything seemed to go great until I tried to log in a the sysop or try to go to Special:UserLogin. I get the error message Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_set_cookie_params() in /srv/www/htdocs/includes/User.php on line 305. I know its probably a real simple setting somewhere.  Can someone direct me to it?

Michael Rhoadarmer, Media Systems Manager
Wheaton College
Wheaton, IL  60187
michael.r.rhoadarmer at wheaton.edu