[Mediawiki-l] Re: How can I drive these Language.php changes into my Wiki?

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:24:06 UTC 2005

On 4/20/05, Juanma Barranquero <lekktu at gmail.com> wrote:
> IMHO, a way to quickly find which opages have a non-default content
> would be very useful.

As others have pointed out, they have a pink background. However, to
make it even easier, I've written my very first (and consequently
painfully hacked together) JavaScript bookmarklet, which should hide
every row that's not pink. Just make a bookmark with this (should all
be one line) as its target, and click it when you're on the
Special:Allmessages page. (Tested on Mozilla only)

javascript:(function(){var foo=document.getElementsByTagName('tr');
for(i=0;i<foo.length;i++) {if(foo[i].bgColor!='#ffe2e2')
{foo[i].parentNode.removeChild(foo[i]); i--;} };})();

Enjoy!
--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]