[Mediawiki-l] How can I drive these Language.php changes into my Wiki?

Matthew England mengland at mengland.net
Tue Apr 19 23:17:54 UTC 2005

Hello,

How can I drive these Language.php changes into my Wiki (running 1.4.0)?

I'm trying to encourage users to follow a certain format for the
account-name creation (among other things), and these are the steps I'm
taking thus far to do that.

-Matt

------- Language.php -------
528c528
< 'loginprompt'           => "You must have cookies enabled to log in to
{{SITENAME}}.",
---
 > 'loginprompt'           => "You must have cookies enabled to log in to
{{SITENAME}}.  Please follow the recommendations for account-name format
found at [[Create_your_own_account]].",
615c615,616
< 'whitelistedittext' => 'You have to [[Special:Userlogin|login]] to edit
pages.',
---
 > #'whitelistedittext' => 'You have to [[Special:Userlogin|login]] to edit
pages.',
 > 'whitelistedittext' => 'You have to [[Create_your_own_account]] and/or
login to edit pages.',
root at biz2tek 6:15pm [...mediawiki-1.4.0/languages] 31>