[Mediawiki-l] RSS ?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Apr 19 20:12:57 UTC 2005

On 19 Apr 2005, at 13:04, David J. Biesack wrote:

> I am aware of an extension that parses/embeds rss files within
> MediaWiki pages with <rss>url</rss>

Cool! Where do you get that? I thought I had collected all the
MediaWiki extensions in the world!

> but I want the inverse: to allow others to use RSS to see what's new
> on my MediaWiki site.

WikiURL?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=rss

Or if you want to get fancy, "hideliu=0" will spit out the diffs on the
feed.

:::: fas-cism (fash'iz'em) n. A system of government that exercises a
dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of
state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism.
-- American Heritage Dictionary, 1983 (reference to "business" was
removed in later editions)
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>