[Mediawiki-l] Categories and #REDIRECT?

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:31:33 UTC 2005

I haven't looked at the redirect code, so I can't say for sure how it
works, or if this is already done.

Is there a standard function that returns a class/associative array of
a link's attributes, taking the link text as an argument? I would like
to see such a function being used for both parsing and redirecting.
The redirect code would only use the URL/translated title of it, but
the parser would use all of the attributes.