[Mediawiki-l] Firefox and HTML

dwen at gmx.de dwen at gmx.de
Fri Apr 15 08:46:01 UTC 2005

Hello Sebastian,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 09:29:29AM +0000, sebastian n/a wrote:
> I don?t know if this is a pure Firefox thing, or if there might be a chance
> to fix this trough Media Wiki.
>
> I activated raw HTML and everything seems to be fine in IE,
> yet it does not display correctly in Firefox.
> In Firefox images don?t appear...
>
> Is there anything I can do?

I don't know if it applies to you, but it could be a FireFox
configuration problem. Once I had the same problem whith Image Links in
MediaWiki that they wouldn't load, IE and some other stations whith
FireFox were fine. I found out that cache settings in FireFox preferences
set to zero value was the problem, increasing it to some value greater than
zero did the trick.

Regards,
David.

--