[Mediawiki-l] upload trouble

Adam Julius Angel adam.julius.angel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:45:29 UTC 2005

you have to donwload the LocalSettings.php form the main folder then search for

## To enable image uploads, make sure the 'images' directory
## is writable, then uncomment this:
# $wgDisableUploads		=false;
$wgUseImageResize		= true;

If you don`t know how to edit it - use an text editor or search in the net!

After you have uncomment it, your image folder should be writeable!
You can change this with your ftp program > properties or CHMOD
to 777. Then upload it to your webserver!

I think thats it? Or maybe it isn`t! I never tried to upload some images!
best regards,
Adam