[Mediawiki-l] How to modify the default content of edit page in Mediawiki 1.4rc.

Karthik Gopalakrishnan mailkars at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:48:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

When I create a new article or start a new talk, On the edit page it
shows  the following text and then shows the text area to add our
text. I want to modify this content. How do I do and which file should
I modify.

Creating a new article "Asdlasd"  it shows this text on the edit page.
------------------------------
Editing Asdlasd

Wikipedia does not yet have a page called Asdlasd.

    * To start the page, begin typing in the box below. When you're
done, press the "Save page" button. Your changes should be visible
immediately.
    * If you have created this page in the past few minutes and it has
not yet appeared, it may not be visible due to a delay in updating the
database. Please wait and check again later before attempting to
recreate the page.
    * If this is an article page (as opposed to e.g. a discussion page):
          o Please do not create an article to promote yourself, a
website, a product, or a business (see Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is
not).
          o If you are new to Wikipedia, please read the tutorial
before creating your first article, and only use the sandbox for
editing experiments.
          o Search for Asdlasd in Wikipedia

Please Help !!!

Bye,