[Mediawiki-l] Failed opening 'common_footer.inc' for inclusion

Vivek Gite vivek.gite at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 08:41:19 UTC 2005

Hi
I have recently installed 1.4 version and although wiki is working fine I'm
getting following error in my scripts.log files (apache)
---
Warning: Unknown(common_footer.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in Unknown on line 0
Warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'common_footer.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/nixcraft/wiki:/nixcraft/wiki/includes:/nixcraft/wiki/languages')
in Unknown on line 0
---
Any idea how to fix this?

--