[Mediawiki-l] Blank page / Cache issue

Bryan Luce bryanluce at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:24:00 UTC 2005

I have just installed the latest stable version 1.4.0 on an external Windows
server. Things went well during the install but now I am running into a
strange problem:

When I reload any wiki page in my browser (either Safari or Firefox), it
comes back blank. This also happens on Firefox on the PC. The source it

So I clear the browser's cache ... reload the page ... and everything is
normal.

Any suggestions to the cause and / or solution to this problem?

I am a wiki newbie, so any help would be appreciated.

- Bryan

"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human
race." -H.G. Wells