[Mediawiki-l] Re: MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 7

Hans Huijgen lighans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:26:44 UTC 2005

> Quoting Jan Steinman, from the post of Wed, 30 Mar:
> well, hardlinks, surprisingly enough, are possible in Woodnose, but M$
> will not admit it openly, rather burry this fact deep in some MSDN
> article they hope nobody reads :-)
I'll promise I won't read them (-: I have no idea what Woodnose is
(although I understand it's a MS-thingie)..

Ira replies:
> sounds like he was looking for different thing, if I understood -
> different CSS for different pages in the SAME wiki...
Exactly, that would be great. And a bit foolproof (Am I in the right
room for that kind of demand).
Example of what would do:
Every page (database page) with the name
wiki/index.php/tp-nameofthepage will use tp.css. Also
wiki/index.php/job-nameofthepage wil use job.css, and so on.
Or
Every page which is downlinked below wiki/index.php/thispage, inherit
the CSS, that I had assigned to thispage
but
any other solution is welcome.

I was suprised that there is so little information about wikifarm at
meta or anywhere else on mediawiki. While it could be so interesting.

--
Commentaar op mijn ligstroom:
http://huijgen.ligfiets.net/mediawiki/index.php/Ligstromen