[Mediawiki-l] Uploading some files results in FireFox "The document contains no data" error

Ian Neubert ian at twacomm.net
Wed Apr 6 23:35:56 UTC 2005

Hello all,

After searching the archives and mediawiki site for help I haven't been able
to find the solution.

I have a wiki running with PHP 4.3.2 on Red Hat ES 4.

For some reason I can upload small files of about 75k, but not files of around
700k. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing that could effect upload
sizes? Thanks in advance for any help!

PS: There is plenty of disk space.

PHP is set:

upload_max_filesize = 20M
post_max_size = 20M

My LocalSettings.php is set:

$wgFileExtensions = array( 'png', 'gif', 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'ogg', 'zip', 'pdf' );
$wgUploadSizeWarning = 1024000;
$wgUploadPath       = "$wgScriptPath/images";
$wgUploadDirectory  = "$IP/images";
$wgDisableUploads  = false;
$wgUseImageResize  = false;

Ian Neubert