[Mediawiki-l] DB upload trouble

Nicolay A. Vasiliev nvasiliev at whiteriversoft.com
Mon Apr 4 12:32:51 UTC 2005

Hello there!

Let me come in to your community please :) !

And immediately I need your advice. I am starting to install WikiPedia
on my server. I got DB dump and tried to execute this from shell by
connecting to DB and pointing the source as this dump. This operation
starts to insert records but after some time it fails with an error of
max packet size exceeding. This paameter set as 1 Gb already but this
fires in any case :( . Help me please how could I upload the WikiPedia
database.

Thanks in advance and sorry my por English.

Nicolay Vasiliev.