[Mediawiki-l] Problems w/ editing

Renato Saldanha Lima renatoslima at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:49:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm a beginner and, i guess, i need help for a simple problem. Besides my
english is not so good. I'll try it anyway.

I was editing the Principal Page using headline text. I follow the help on
pt.wiki.org. But the result of editing was something lime that:

Headline text
My headline text isn't shown. An reedition don't fix the trouble. So i went
to history and tryed out to revert the page to an  older version. It was ok.
The headline was there. Although, when i pressed ok botton, the Principal
Page was the same it was.

Im running 1.4 version.

Atencipated thanks,

Renato Lima