[Mediawiki-l] Make popularpages display other namespaces?

Morten Blaabjerg crewscut at mail.dk
Sat Apr 2 12:46:06 UTC 2005

Have been trying to insert other namespaces into the SQL query of
SpecialPopularPages.php, and pages in other than the main namespace do
appear, except that their titles and proper links don't take effect.

I want userpages, image pages and other namespace pages to appear on the
list, and in the future I want to include a dropdown menu similar to the
ones on the log pages, so that the user can pick the lists themselves
and sort them in different ways. I'm running MediaWiki v1.4 beta5 (still
need to do the final update to v.1.4 stable)

I'd be grateful for any insights, you might have :-)

Best Wishes,
Morten

--
Crews Cut Community