[Mediawiki-l] Error with non-existing images (Warning: imagejpeg():, stat(), unlink)

QuicksandF QuicksandF at gmx.net
Tue Sep 28 20:32:32 UTC 2004

Hello mediawiki-l,

       I set up a local wikipedia mirror for an internal network. I
       even included the images you can download at
       download.wikipedia.org/archives/en. That is working great,
       thank you very much for the developement, BTW!

       But there is a problem with articles where the mysql-backup is
       newer than the images-backup (the last is from June or
       something like that). So the mediawiki software doesn't find
       the image that is linked in the wikipedia entry and displays 3
       error messages for every image:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/wiki/images/thumb/c/cb/test.jpg'
for writing in /home/wiki/includes/Image.php on line 232

Warning: stat(): Stat failed for /home/wiki/images/thumb/c/cb/test.jpg
(errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/wiki/includes/Image.php on line 246

Warning: unlink(/home/wiki/images/thumb/c/cb/test.jpg: No such file or directory
in /home/wiki/includes/Image.php on line 249

        Is there a way to hide that error messages? It would be
        completly ok if there is just no image or a browser "error
        sign" (you know, that X image...), but the error messages are
        really anoying!

        Thank you very much in advance!

--
Best regards,