[Mediawiki-l] C programmer meets web application, writes tell-all...

Chris Phoenix cphoenix at CRNano.org
Sun Sep 26 17:32:00 UTC 2004

I'm starting to hack up my copy of MediaWiki, and I'm documenting my
adventures.  I hope this will be useful to other programmers who are
trying to learn come to grips with web programming.

http://wise-nano.org/w/Programming_notes

I'd appreciate review and/or help writing the sections on the various
programming languages and systems.  It's under GFDL, so could become
MediaWiki material when it grows up.  For now, I've linked to it from a
couple of appropriate MediaWiki help pages.

Chris

--
Chris Phoenix                                  cphoenix at CRNano.org
Director of Research