[Mediawiki-l] Wiki installation/setup question

Chuck Bishop Chuck.Bishop at gis.leica-geosystems.com
Mon Sep 20 19:31:44 UTC 2004

Thanks to those whom have responded to my email.  I also apologize for
my ignorance on this issue.

One of the problems I'm facing is, according to the release notes with
the release of 1.3.0 and later, the install.php is no longer provided or
used.  However, much of the installation documentation still references
this file as part of the setup.  (This really confused me for a while.)
I'm not sure if and/or where an install log is generated.

Specs:
Dell 800 MHz P3 w 512MB RAM
Mandrake Linux 10.00
MediaWiki 1.3.3