[Mediawiki-l] Wiki installation/setup question

Chuck Bishop Chuck.Bishop at gis.leica-geosystems.com
Mon Sep 20 12:52:33 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm in the middle of setting up a Wiki (v 1.3.3) server.  When I connect
to the wiki directory through the web browser as this install
instructions indicate, I get the following error in the browser:

SQL error: Table 'wikidb.cur' doesn't exist

Backtrace:

Database.php line 219, in wfdebugdiebacktrace()

DatabaseFunctions.php line 103, in database::fetchobject()

MessageCache.php line 121, in wffetchobject()

MessageCache.php line 65, in messagecache::loadfromdb()

MessageCache.php line 37, in messagecache::load()

Setup.php line 179, in messagecache::initialise()

index.php line 20, in require_once()

Is this a permissions issue or have I missed a step in the setup?  I've
got the database on mysql wide open now, but it still fails.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chuck

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com