[Mediawiki-l] Printable Version?

Muke Tever muke at frath.net
Tue Sep 14 13:27:24 UTC 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:29:33 +1000, Cameron Stephen <camstephen at iprimus.com.au> wrote:
> OK, for my next dumb question ~
> Does anyone know what and how to hack my wiki to show a "printable version"
> option on my pages in monobook?

I was suspecting that the lack of "printable version" in monobook indicated that rules for printouts were indicated in the stylesheet itself, and after a quick test just now this indeed appears to be the case.

(This is hardly intuitive--not knowing this, on Wikipedia recently I have been switching to classic skin to get printable versions.)

	*Muke!
--
website:     http://frath.net/
LiveJournal: http://kohath.livejournal.com/

FrathWiki, a conlang and conculture wiki:
http://wiki.frath.net/