[Mediawiki-l] (fyi) Wikipedia != Authoritative?

Moonlight Embrace moonlightembrace at acadine.org
Mon Sep 6 11:52:34 UTC 2004

This bothers me a bit. First, the types of "errors" are not described at
all. Does he really expect misspellings to be corrected quickly? Secondly,
if he posted patent nonsense into Wikipedia, wouldn't you expect, at least
fairly, a little while to go before it was noticed? After all Wikipedia is
over 300,000 articles big. And he considers a test that lasted five days to
be authorative? His method for testing is more opinion than science, and if
science, at best junk science.

-ME