[Mediawiki-l] links...

Cameron Stephen camstephen at iprimus.com.au
Fri Sep 3 12:59:33 UTC 2004

Re: I really would appreciate an answer to this one!
Sorry, but I was simply nervous as the last time I tried to modify the
xhtml_slim.pt the whole wiki went down and I got a Pear error
message...(Wether otr not that was to do with the changes I made or
something else I am not sure about) - Anyway, I thought "to hell with it"
and I took the plunge and inserted the code as I thought it should go:
$nav_urls['allpages'] = array('href' => htmlspecialchars(
$this->makeSpecialUrl('Allpages'))); - into SkinPHPTal.php
and  <li id="n-allpages"><a href="${nav_urls/allpages/href}"
		i18n:translate="string:allpages">All Pages</a></li> - into xhtml_slim.pt
I knew "allpages" was already defined in language.php, so I left that be...
and it worked! I now have the link to all pages in the nav bar.

I would like to know what syntax needs to be used for links to pages above
the wiki directory (or for external urls) (and what other pages need
modifying beside the SkinPHPTal.php & xhtml_slim.pt) please...
TYIA

C. J. Stephen
notReality ~
http://www.notreality.biz/notreality.php