[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki wiki sought

Richard Karpinski dick at cfcl.com
Sat Oct 30 18:18:36 UTC 2004

Wouldn't it make sense to have a wiki about installing, configuring,
and using MediaWiki? Somebody must have had this idea before, so either
it's there already or else there is some reason it should not be there,
right? My thought is that subscribers to this list would notice the
material of non-transient value and stick it into the wiki for
convenient access, creating a resource better than searching the
archives of the mailing list. What am I missing?

Dick